ESSIE COLLECTION - NEON 2013


We all have our tried and true items when it comes to beauty products, and after the awkward teenage years of walking around looking like a clown or a Crayola explosion, we know what colors work for us. So, when it comes to trying new products or colors, we may be hesitant.


I have always been a fan of Essie nail polish. The brand consistently carries a wide array of hues, from the trendy “of-the-moment” colors to the essential and dependable neutrals, and the names for each color are always so clever and cute. But when they released their “Neon 2013″ collection, I was reluctant to dive in. After much debate and coaxing, I bought the “DJ Play that Song” color.
The bad news is that unlike the majority of Essie collections this is not being stocked in Boots but in select salons and beauty stockists if like myself you have no local stockist I suggest hitting up Beautycolor Store- cheaper and delivered to your door what's not to like?
I was surprised at how good it looked! As always, the color went on smoothly and had just the right amount of luminescence and shine, but the neon purple was unexpectedly appealing. Normally, as I am extremely fair skinned, I can not pull off bright colors. They tend to wash me out. However, it seems as though the new neon collection from Essie can work on just about anyone.
And even now, four days after application, my nail polished isn’t chipped and hasn’t lost its luster!
The names for the colors in the “Neon 2013″ collection really put you in the mood to stand out. They all fall under a party theme and range from sayings such as “Shake Your $$ Maker” to delightfully endearing phrases like “Boom Boom Room” and “Bottle Service.”

Comments

  1. I don't see the time for them arrive and purchase!! Great colors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts